Wednesday, April 21, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE....

Deb & Jes!!!
(I will be sending the two of you an e-mail shortly)


Jes said...

My son (2nd child) is also due in May :)

We did disposables with out daughter (though I wanted to do cloth!! -husband wasn't a fan of the idea yet and refused!) but I won this time and we are getting ready to start cloth with this new baby! :)

We are also able to have a garden this year, have a place to line dry our clothes, and have also down-sized to just one vehicle as well! Nothing too special or different than anyone else's answers but I'm quite excited! *wink


Deb said...

Oh oh pick me, pick me!!
To better the earth, June and I walk to the grocery store, the library, the park, and anywhere else that is in walking distance often so I don't have to drive every time. We also recycle just about everything including all those baby food containers we go through.


Thanks for all you guys do to help out our beautiful planet.

Also a big thank you to everyone else that left a comment.
We all appreciate you taking care of our earth as well.


Don't feel too discouraged if you didn't win.
There will more give away's to come!

2 comments:

  1. I commented on the facebook announcement, but here it is again just in case! :)

    Serious?! :) YAY!! Ive never won anything and am way excited to try one of these ones out!
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited! Can I come over sometime and look at them both and see what one I like better? I really can't wait! Thanks for making a horrible night awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete