Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring...

Here is SLC Spring is always crazy. It is warm and sunny one day, everyone is out taking walks, playing at the park, riding bikes....then....the next day there is 7 inches of snow covering the ground and we are living in a winter wonderland. People hurry up to the ski slopes, others snow shoe, snowmen appear on lawns. I love both seasons but am ready for a more traditional spring to begin, meaning rain, rather than snow.

I love this new image that bummis just released. It really got me excited and in the mood for spring so I just thought that I needed to share it with all of you. It also helps me to realize what a big contribution reusable diapers make to our planet. I think we are all greatly affected by the beauty of our planet during the spring as flowers bloom, plants turn from brown to green, and the earth comes alive with insects, birds, & beauty.

In celebration of spring and the opening of our business we are going to be announcing in the near future a couple of contests to win some great things. Make sure you are checking either our blog or facebook page regularly in order to participate and win big.

As always,
HAPPY BABY, HAPPY WORLD, HAPPY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment